The voices are telling me that David Gironella said on 5/6/2004 5:26 AM:

Anybody know a WYSIWYG editor but that generate XHTML with CSS?

Whenever I need to slam some text and pictures into a page, I use Amaya <http://www.w3.org/Amaya/>. It used to be real flaky, but it's been a lot more solid in the past 6 months or so. Floats still give it fits sometimes. But the quality of XHTML it produces is, imho, very good. When I take it into TopStyle Pro and run Tidy on it, Tidy doesn't have to do very much. And at least it doesn't molest existing XHTML like the old-timey editors do.

Btw, WYSIWYG and XHTML + CSS is kind of an oxymoron, isn't it? You want clean, valid semantic markup that you can style any way you want to. It never turns out exactly that way -- the styles do feed back into the document content -- but you can get pretty close, and having a good process like one recommended here not long ago:
<http://www.maxdesign.com.au/presentation/process/> will help you avoid some iterations on that theme and start off a little smarter than you did the last time.
--
Rev. Bob "Bob" Crispen
bob at crispen dot org

Some people just don't know how to drive... I call these people
"Everybody But Me"