Apologies for the radio silence from Peter and I on the WSG design competition.

We have had a couple of people request a time extension, so we have decided to allow
people to send us submisions until Sunday night - 9 May. We will then put the entires
online soon after for member voting.

Those who have already submitted entries can revise and resubmit if they wish - in
case they rushed to meet the original deadline.

So, if you have a bit of spare time and would like to have your design used as the new
WSG site - please feel free to submit. As mentioned, the winner will recieve a copy of
Dan Cederholm's book "Web Standards Solutions: The Markup and Style Handbook".

More info here:
http://discuss.webstandardsgroup.org/archives/000012.htm

Looking forward to a flurry of new entires!
Russ