I thought this would be simple but it's making me feel a bit useless!

I'm simply trying to align two DIVs horizontally for the Search form :

http://www.streetdaddy.com/wsg/test.html
http://www.streetdaddy.com/wsg/domainname.css

The div with submit button (green border) always gets stacked vertically under the div
with the textfield (red border) but I want it to be aligned with the textfield and
select list.  I originally had the whole form in one div however differences in the
size of form elements made some small pixel differences between browsers.  Pixel
perfect isn't necessary, however I'm sure there must be a simple way to align the two
divs!

Am I even close?

Regards,

Miles Tillinger
Web Developer
education.au limited
178 Fullarton Road
Dulwich SA 5065
Ph. (08) 8334 3247
Fax. (08) 8334 3211
Email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Please visit our websites:
<http://www.edna.edu.au/>
<http://www.educationau.edu.au/>
Building and managing online information services and knowledge networks