From: Mariusz Stankiewicz
Sent: Sunday, 2 May 2004 10:00 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [WSG] identical sites, different servers, display differently??

I'm a bit confused right now... Its killing me

I have the same site, 1 page + 1 css file located here:

http://beta.arc.com.au <http://beta.arc.com.au/>
AND
http://arc.prettymad.net <http://arc.prettymad.net/>

I copied the CSS and the PHP file from one to the other directly and
when I display it in IE6 (works elsewhere) it displays differently!

It works on the beta.arc.com.au but doesn't work on the
arc.prettymad.net

What in the world is going on here!! Argh!!!

HELP!

Mariusz

----
Our company accepts no liability for the content of this email, or for
the consequences of any actions taken on the basis of the information
provided, unless that information is subsequently confirmed in writing.
author and do not necessarily represent those of the company. WARNING:
Computer viruses can be transmitted via email. The recipient should
check this email and any attachments for the presence of viruses. The
company accepts no liability for any damage caused by any virus
transmitted by this email.

2/5/2004 www.comra.com.au