From: Neerav [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, May 16, 2004 12:12 AM
To: WSG
Subject: [WSG] Web safe colours - still relevent ?

Is the opinion of list members that only using web safe colours in
html/css is still the way to go or not relevant anymore?

this article published 6 Sep 2000
http://hotwired.lycos.com/webmonkey/00/37/index2a.html seems to support
my suspicions that ive been using web safe colours for much longer than
I needed to ...

--
Neerav Bhatt
http://www.bhatt.id.au