Sorry, I'm away Thurs AM for study.

I will read your email when I return. For any urgent Intranet queries or
assistance please contact Marion Haworth on 02 9230 8542 or
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Many thanks,
Leon Wild.

>>> "[EMAIL PROTECTED]" 04/28/04 18:47 >>>

Hey guys,

I'm invoking the CSS gods out there once again.

The page I'm working on (http://tribolum.com/test/navmedia/about/)
displays perfectly (so far) in Firefox and Safari, but IE6/PC bombs it.
  Big surprise there.

For the h1 <span> element (image replacement) I use a -20px margin to
undo a 20px margin set on the content div.  IE6/PC lines up the image
correct horizontally, but pushes it up 20px into the navigation bar.

I also use a negative -40px margin-bottom on the h1 element to pull the
"Who Are We?" up.  On Firefox, I can do a -50px.  On Safari I can only
do a -40px, while on IE/Mac, the heading disappears under the h1
graphic.

I'm tempted to perform a kill bill volume 3 on my own.

Lucian