Hey Sean,

I used sliding doors on a site I completed not too long ago. It works for IE, except for the rollover, which my client didn't mind.

Fahrner Image Replacement does not help accessibility. I used to be quite the Fahrny designer, now I'm working on using Pixy's Image Replacement technique. http://www.pixy.cz/blogg/clanky/css-obrazkove-odkazy-02.html

Hope that helps.

Lucian