This one has me really stumped. Doesn't help not having a copy of Windows to test with, but oh well.

Basically, I'm trying to use the Suckerfish technique to get the dropdown menus that my school is insisting on using to work in IE. In IE 6, at least (haven't been able to access IE 5.5), the menus seem to go down an extra 30px, but it's needed in other browsers to make sure the menus don't overlap.

If anyone else can suggest an alternate navigation method, that would probably be easier.

The page is at <http://www.webinspiration.ca/npc/index.html>, CSS is <http://www.webinspiration.ca/npc/css/npc.css>.

Andrew Dunning
Brantford, Ontario, Canada