Hi there Jason...I think the site looks great, nice and clean and easy to
read.. well done.

My only comment is about the lack of a navigation menu....
I know you can get to the home users, business users and service provider
sections from 3 different sets of links on the page but I spent a couple of
minutes looking around for a traditional menu of some sort so i think that
from a user point of view you might need to include one.

Jackie Reid