Hi Will,

This has been discussed a few times on this list. Generally the feeling is
that the upgrade message has past its use-by date by a fair while now. More
here:

http://webstandardsgroup.org/manage/archive.cfm?uid=3D9FABE7-0458-48F4-623B8
948682690E4

And here:

http://webstandardsgroup.org/manage/archive.cfm?uid=3D9FAB4A-0A75-9940-12D33
1FA3B3338B8

You can do a quick search through early posts to find more if needed.
Russ