Yes, which is very handy. I know the basic layout is stable and tested and done professionally so it's an excellent start to making your own design. Hopefully after tinkering with it for a while virtually nothing of the original template will remain, but it got me up and running very quickly and the basic framework is nice and solid.

Of course all my new graphics are hosted (as is the whole site now) on my own server.

Peter