:@broadpark.no: Siteman DA - Bent Inge Høiås wrote:
Hi everybody!

I hope somebody can help me with this frustrating problem.
The menu works fine in Opera, but in IE i get an unexpected margin in the bottom.
What am i doin' wrong here? I have given up :..(
I took a look at both the menu page and the frameset in Opera 7.23, Firefox and IE6, and I saw no difference.

On a side note, I would recommend ditching the frames since they offer no real benefit, and cause usability, accessibility, and bookmarking problems. I think they may also cause problems with search engines as well, but maybe someone else can confirm that.