I have had a form up for a long time and it vallidates as xhtml 1.0 transitional. But I have to wonder why it is that I can't get that last error fixed so it is strict...

I have a name attribute in the form tag, but I need it there due to the javascript validations necessary for client side checking, "name=surveyform".

I tried looking into the W3C specs for xhtml and tried alternatives like "id" but in the end gave up. So out of curiosity, what should I have used for this purpose?

Thanx in advance for any input.

Get Extra Storage in 10MB, 25MB, 50MB and 100MB options now! Go to http://join.msn.com/?pgmarket=en-au&page=hotmail/es2