From: "Scott Reston" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: RE: [WSG] Making Flash Codes validate
Date: Thu, 27 May 2004 09:21:22 -0400

Jaime - there's been a lot of discussion about this issue. I'm currently using a method referred to as the 'Flash Satay' method. There are several other methods (sorry - can't locate URLs just not). All have their ups and downs. ALA discussed satay here:
http://www.alistapart.com/articles/flashsatay/

htmldog discusses the issues a bit here:
http://www.htmldog.com/ptg/archives/000045.php