The voices are telling me that t94xr.net.nz webmaster said on 5/28/2004 9:55 AM:

Topstyle Pro 3.10 Pro is a better bet.
Even tho there are copies floating around the net - one even on FOSIs site
where ever that is.

I purchased mine, I strongly recommend it for CSS editing.

<AOL>

It wormed its way into my workflow until I can't do without it. It's got a very real-world license: you can put it on your desktop and your laptop, for example, and Nick is a decent guy who really supports his products.
--
Rev. Bob "Bob" Crispen
bob at crispen dot org

Some people just don't know how to drive... I call these people
"Everybody But Me"