From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Amit Karmakar
Sent: June 1, 2004 10:06 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: [WSG] Accessibility software

 People,

A few questions regarding accessibility.

I am thinking of buying a software for testing Accessibility for sites.
Presently I test it through Firefox's Web Developer extension which uses
"Cynthia says" http://www.cynthiasays.com/accverifycs/index.html

My questions

Is this the best Accessibility software to buy?
What are my other options?
How well does cynthia Says rate for testing Accessibility to Australian
standards?
Are there any particular softwares recommended from the Australian
standpoint as far as 508 and WAI is concerned?

Thanks for your inputs.

Amit Karmakar
www.karmakars.com