Hi,

Leslie Riggs wrote:
First off, try validating your site - when I ran the W3C HTML validator it came back NOT valid XHTML 1.1 and there were three errors.

Second, although you've got a style sheet, your layout is still controlled by tables?

I would look at those first before trying to fix the white line issue. Using CSS for layout can give you a very elegant and clean design without all that markup you're using.

Just my humble opinion, for what little it's worth (I'm somewhat a newbie myself - always looking to learn).

Leslie

i know.. but i did this site some time ago.. probably i'll do new design without table. The site not validates because there is a CMS behind it and the persons who update the site sometimes don't put valide code inside :(

bye..
Vince