You actually can download the XP Service Pack 2 _Beta_
To test whats happening with the IE thats with it.
I haven't done it myself, since I only use one laptop to do my coding on, and I dont wank to screw it up with a BETA...

But yeah.
Just goto ms.com
search for SP2
There will be a link or two with some help for you!

If anyone has, will or wants to do this, please keep us up to date on what you notice has changed with the new IE...
Because I want to know if they have added any extended CSS Support...

Thanks!

Chris Stratford

Neerav wrote:
I foresee in my crystal ball a lot of headaches for web developers who use popups .... Heres something that might help

http://msdn.microsoft.com/library/default.asp?url="">