On Thursday, June 17, 2004, at 06:36  AM, Veine K Vikberg wrote:

My main problem is the blasted unordered list where the bullets disappear in IE, and the picture going off to the left in Opera.

I don't see any css declaration at all for the ul; add one and you can control bullet position. For the image, declare a width for the float in your css.

Also, I looked at the page in Safari; you need to address some whitespace issues as well. The buttons in your #navbox are wrapping to a second line.

Nick
Omnivision. Websight.
http://www.omnivision.com.au/