Tim Lucas wrote:
 > My compromise is to place all hacks for [insert your favourite buggy
browser] into it's own CSS file.

CSS hack techniques are forever changing.
CSS fundamentals are set in stone.

I'm with Mike on this. I don't see a benefit. In fact, when I read the article it looked like more work to me :
1. Hacks in main CSS file - Hack gets outdated, edit CSS file and remove hack
2. Hacks in separate CSS file - Hack gets outdated, edit CSS file and remove import, then delete separate hack file

There is an extra step. No huge difference, so I'd be willing to do it for a benefit, but I just don't see one. If (and I think this is what Mike was asking) anyone can demonstrate a potential benefit from this process, please enlighten me (us)

Cheers,
Lachlan