A solution very good to avoid "embed" tag.

But to fulfill the norms of WAI accessibility I must have an alternative
auditory description, and when putting it like "Techniques for Web Content
Accessibility Guidelines 1.0" they simultanealy leave the MOV and the WAV to
me. Some solution? One assumes that the WAV leaves if the MOV cannot be
loaded. I try to avoid the display of the WAV using "<param name="hidden"
value="true" />", but it not make any change.

To see what I am doing: www.auskalo.com/imasce/comptos/test.html

McCain