Its a flash image replacement tech; from Shaun Inman.. hence the name SI_IFR
sorry to confuse you bwout its relavence to standards, but people in the know was my target audience..

From: James Ellis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [WSG] IFR
Date: Thu, 01 Jul 2004 23:19:57 +0000

You will have to explain a bit more about what you are trying to do - what is SI_IFR, do you have any links to examples and what is the relevance of it to web standards.

Cheers
James

7 sinz wrote:

Im pulling my brains out trying to get SI_IFR to work;

Open an Online Savings Account today & collect a bonus $30*! http://clk.atdmt.com/1DG/go/hsb005000991dg/direct/01/