On Fri, 2 Jul 2004 08:20:58 -0700, Ted Drake
<[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Everyone
> I'm in the process of building a new standards-based, css-layout site to replace our
> current site, which is not too purty, www.csatravelprotection.com.
> Here's my question. We are using JSP struts and are looking at using struts-tiles.
> Does anyone on the list use this technology?  From what I've heard, the tiles seem
> to be a good match for div based layouts.  Any opinions would be much appreciated.
> We are still doing research on how we should build the site and if it is worth
> building the new project with tiles.

You might want to take a look at Jakarta Tapestry
(http://jakarta.apache.org/tapestry/).  It's a good mix for div based
layouts as well as you embed your various bits of code inside <span>
tags but you can use <div> or even a custom tag so it's quite
flixible.

Cheers,
 Graeme