From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Shane Helm
Sent: 05 July 2004 19:50
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [WSG] Linking Background Images

This looks good.  Is there a way to specify more links with one image?
What I mean is, can you make a background image an image map? Or better yet,
can you have a image referenced in CSS that have have
hot spots for the image to make it an image map?  Or is the best
solution to have an image in the html file and specify the map there
(keeping content separated)?  My true problem is that I have started
hand coding just about all my code, but I still have to rely on
Dreamweaver to click on my image and then put in hot spots for an image
map.  Is there a better way or are image maps considered as being
unaccessible?

Sorry for all the questions.  This may be all summed up in one answer.

Thank you,
Shane Helm
{ sonzeDesignStudioT