I think what he meant was: the tabs don't highlight on hover in IE, and how
to get around that.

If I wasn't knackered (and heck, it's 1:34 in the morning here), I'd spend a
few
minutes devising a javascript solution (or completely reorganising the xhtml
so
that the A element is the one containing all the backgrounds, so the :hover
can
take effect in IE), but I'd give the IE7.htc behaviours a whirl with this,
they should
be able to give IE the :hover on any element (but yes, this effectively
still relies on
having js enabled)

Patrick H. Lauke
re·dux (adj.): brought back; returned. used postpositively. [latin : re-,
re- + dux, leader; see duke.]
http://www.splintered.co.uk | http://www.photographia.co.uk |
http://redux.deviantart.com