I'm in the process of redesigning my company's site using a non-tabled layout. For the
most part, things are going well (if not slowly) as I hone my CSS skills ("thanks!" to
everyone on-list that's helped me out so far).

I'm running into a problem with the presentation of my primary navigation in Mac IE
5.2. I'm pretty confident that I should be able to get this to work (the examples i've
learned from check out just fine doing a similar effect).

I'm looking for some help with:
http://www.capstrat.com/development/cs2004/template4.html

the div in question is #navigation.

i've essentially got:
<ul>
        <li>top-level label
                <ul>
                        <li>sub-item</li>
                        <li>sub-item</li>
                </ul>
        </li>
        <li>another top-level label</li>
</ul>

the li's in the top-level should display horizontally, with the subs vertically below
them.
Is there anyone that might be able to kick me in the right direction? i've built from
the list tutorials at ALA and Maxdesign.com

correct:
http://www.browsercam.com/projects/81363/1343480.jpg

not so correct:
http://www.browsercam.com/projects/81363/1343476.jpg