Hi guys,

I'm wanting to make a tabbed menu like the one suggested in ALA's Sliding
Doors I & II. All well and good, but the menu will be dynamically generated
and won't have a fixed number of items - from page to page it will differ.
There could be as few as four or as many as 12. Therefore, I need a way to
make sure that if there's more than will fit across the page, it will start
a new line of tabs which will nestle in under the old ones. I'm trying to
think of an example of what I'm trying to achieve, but the only one I knew
of (amazon.com) has changed their layout and doesn't do the multiple rows of
tabs anymore. *sigh*

So if anyone has any idea what I'm trying to achieve, can they suggest a way
that I can code for it? Are left-floated divs the way to go? Would it be
better to use some other method? I can't think of one.

Cheers,

Seona.