>  Now, what is the best order of the tabindex? Starting with the main
>  nav and ending with the footer links seems obvious, but should the
>  order in between be: content, right column or right column and
> content?

Hi Luc -- I'd suggest you might want to just forego the tabindex completely.
You've already got quite a reasonable logical flow within that test page
anyway -- one that pretty much anyone could use, based on the order of your
source code.

Tabindex can actually cause some problems, so we generally just recommend
leaving it out. See http://www.wats.ca/articles/keyboardusageandtabindex/62
for a few more details and some test results...

Cheers,
Derek.
--
Derek Featherstone     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
phone: 613.599.9784;   toll-free: 1.866.932.4878 (North America)