On Friday, Jul 23, 2004, at 13:44 Australia/Sydney, Roly wrote:

a couple of questions, somewhat off topic

I would like to capture an image of the the whole html page i.e.  what is not visible in the scroll region, so the image would capture something like an "800 x 3000" region to be printed in a brochure.

Take screenshots of each visible section as you scroll down, and stitch them in Photoshop.

I am looking for an elegant CMS tool which will still supports CSS and which will allow me to create a 5 or 7  page "user editable" website.  Mamboserver and similari CMS products are way to big for the clients I am currently working with.

Macromedia's Contribute is pretty good, for a reasonable price - if you use DW.

Regards Roly

hth

Nick
Omnivision. Websight.