Hello fellow members of the Web Standards Group!

I use a css drop down menu that works fantastic for most browsers, except
for Internet Explorer (off course).
The menu is tested in Opera, Firefox and Netscape and in these browsers the
menu seems to work as expected.
IE, however, give me an unwanted gap when accessing sublevels. How do I
solve that problem?

Hope some of you wizards out there can help me out :-)

The page is located here: http://www.regnskapsbyraet.no/sider/designmal.php
and the stylesheet is here: http://www.regnskapsbyraet.no/sider/global.css

The menu is based on the menu found at
http://www.naarvoren.nl/artikel/hover_cssmenu.html but is moderated some...

Code for the menu is found under the comment /* DROP DOWN MENY */ in the
CSS.

(The page is validated XHTML 1.0 Transitional and CSS2)

Best regards,

Bent Inge Høiås

Address:
Teknologiveien 22