Hi, I was designing a client site today when I decided to add a little flash to the site. I did and after that the XHTML page goes invalid because of the embed code in the page.

I know that some other browsers like Firefox might not work without the embed code, so please is there a way to make the page valid again and also to make sure that others who use non-IE can see the flash...

This is the code:

    <object classid="clsid:D27CDB6E-AE6D-11cf-96B8-444553540000"

codebase="http://download.macromedia.com/pub/shockwave/cabs/flash/swflash.cab#version=5,0,42,0";
 id="movie" width="700" height="180">
 <param name="movie" value="movie.swf" />
 <param name="quality" value="high" />
 <param name="bgcolor" value="#FFFFFF" />
   <embed name="movie" src="movie.swf"
    quality="high" bgcolor="#FFFFFF" swLiveConnect="true"
    width="700" height="180"
    type="application/x-shockwave-flash"
    pluginspage="http://www.macromedia.com/go/getflashplayer";></embed>
</object>