From: Andy Budd [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, August 04, 2004 6:55 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [WSG] pagesauce.com

Tim Yang wrote:

> Hi
>
> I'm just floating an idea. I was quite interested several months ago in
> re-doing some big non-standards sites like slate.com into standards
> compliance for my portfolio. I also just wanted to find out if I had
> the
> skills to meet the challenge.

Rather than make over a big site for your portfolio, why not offer your
services to a charity or not for profit group who otherwise wouldn't be
able to afford your design services. That way you'd have a real,
working site to show, rather than a standards compliant clone.

Andy Budd

http://www.message.uk.com/