Hello  Chris

Glad to see you got what you are after and welcome to the WSG list. Please remember to post all code, including a valid doctype, to a site so we can use browsers to work out any quirks - email programs aren't the best at rendering code and introduce their own quirks into the mix.
Your email program neglects to send a doctype and injects a whole load of useless Microsoft CSS and Markup into the page.

As a general reminder to everyone, please only send plain text only emails to the list (i.e no Content-Type: text/html;) - this should be a setting in your email program (e.g Tools>Options>Composition>Send Options in Thunderbird, Tools>Options>Send>Mail Sending Format in Outlook Express, Tools>Options>Styled Text in Eudora 6).
Among other things, plain text emails aid visibility and readability of your email.

Thanks and welcome
James

Audano, Chris wrote:

Thanks so much.  What I needed was the bottom margin.

P.S.  Excellent ListServe!