Does it use features specific to Flash7, and Browser Cam only has
6? (as I don't use Browser Cam I'm not sure if that last bit actually
applies, but thought I'd throw that in as a potential cause)

Work for me anyway on Win2k/Moz1.6/Flash7

Patrick
Patrick H. Lauke
Webmaster / University of Salford
http://www.salford.ac.uk