Actually i own a copy of the Business Kit and one of the things that I was personally disappointed with was the lack of talk about standards and also accessibility for that matter. None of the author's websites, that I have seen, validate. So obviously it is not very important to his business at this point in time.

Hope that was on topic ;-)

Cheers,

Wes Davis