I'd go for definition lists, overkill or not.

<dl>
<dt>Q</dt>
<dd>A</dd>
</dl>

Failing that, the question could be in headings

<h1>interview</h1>
<h2>Q1</h2>
<h2>Q2</h2>

Patrick

Sage Olson wrote:

Oops, sorry I wasn't more specific… I meant a large interview that takes up an entire article, something like this:
http://www.macthemes.net/articles/insider/000189.php

(Note: I'm not a staff member or anything of MacThemes.)

They've used bold tags to indicate the interviewer's questions, and regular text to indicate the interviewee's answer. However, I'd like a more semantic way of doing it, if there is one (I'm not sure if definition lists would be overkill, but everybody seems to be using them for just about everything these days).

-Sage