Lea,

can I just say I am very much looking forward to being there.

But just one slightly off topic question for any who lives in Brisbane or travel there frequently (please answer offlist)

What's the best way to get from the airport to the CBD. Taxi? Bus? Other?

Thanks, and see you in Brisbane Weds night,

John

John Allsopp

                        :: westciv :: http://www.westciv.com/
                software, courses, resources for a standards based web
        :: style master blog :: http://westciv.typepad.com/dog_or_higher/
     :: WebEssentials Sept 2004 Sydney Australia :: http://www.we04.com

Proud presenters of Web Essentials 04 http://we04.com/
Web standards, accessibility, inspiration, knowledge
To be held in Sydney, September 30 and October 1, 2004