Yes its possible.
Although its best used with PHP or some other SSL.

You need to simply add a class to the tab which is the current page.
eg: class="current"

:S
Get me?

Kim Kruse wrote:

Hi,

I'm almost ready to add content to this page http://mouseriders.dk/ but I still have one problem I just can't figure out. Is it possible to create a style(s) that will show one of the tabs white (you are here kind of thing)... like I do in the sidenav ?

I just can't see it so now I wonder... is it possible at all?

Any help or clarification appreciated.

Thank you
Kim

****************************************************** The discussion list for http://webstandardsgroup.org/

Proud presenters of Web Essentials 04 http://we04.com/
Web standards, accessibility, inspiration, knowledge
To be held in Sydney, September 30 and October 1, 2004