Hey Bert,

I don't think I've disabled images, but I don't use Firefox very much since
it's on my wife's machine. Where would I look to find out? It almost sounds
that like that's the problem. It loads fine for you?? Hope I'm not going to
be feeling like a total idiot, but I've loaded other test pages from the
local drive and the images did appear.

wayne