Quoting Ben Bishop <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>:
> If you read Doug's latest blog entry, you'd know he's most likely on a
> plane right now heading to New Zealand. I wouldn't hold your breath
> for an immediate reply.

I wasn't - That's why I'm posting here. :-)

> As this is a tool/CMS/Vignette issue, you might get a quicker response
> from Vignette support or developer forum.

My clients are trying that route - you need a username and password etc for the
Vignette support website which I don't have. As the problem directly relates to
Vignette and web standards, I was hoping someone here might have the experience
to help.

All the best,

--
Ian Fenn