Jackie Reid wrote:
> Hi everyone
>
> im a bit confused here - trying to validate my css and i get this
> warning
>
> "Line : 0 font-family: You are encouraged to offer a generic family
> as a last alternative"
>
> what do they mean...

sans-serif,  serif , monospace , cursive  or Fantasy .
You put the font you prefer to be displayed first in the cue, if the users
doesn't have that font, then the users will see the second choice...if the
users doesn't have that, the third choice, and so on, if the users has none
of the fonts, then they will see their browser default sans-serif, serif or
whatever font.

--
Lennart Fylling
[creative]