From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of john
Sent: Thursday, 30 September 2004 6:01 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: [WSG] IE problem with CSS tabs

Thanks, David, for the suggestions (and for the code).  I implemented the
changes, however nothing seems to have changed.  I don't understand why that
would be, as everything you said makes perfect sense.  However, I'm still
not the getting the "you are here" active tab in IE.

Any other possible ideas I should consider?

Thanks again.

~john
Dr. Zeus Web Development
http://www.DrZeus.net
"content without clutter"

Proud presenters of Web Essentials 04 http://we04.com/  Web standards,
accessibility, inspiration, knowledge To be held in Sydney, September 30 and
October 1, 2004