It's broken in Firefox 1.0PR as well (iMAC running OSX 10.2.8) but
looks OK in Safari. You have the logo top left in a separate div to
the header for some reason. Why not make it one div running across the
page width? Or, take off the height 100px from #homecorner and make
the BG colour black.

Regards
PAUL ROSS
SkyRocket Design Co