Sounds pretty cool.
I'm curious though, what's the file size of all that php in the css, as opposed
to actually handling 4 separate css files for color that can @import the main
body/text styles from a fifth master file?
It sounds really big and fancy, but for a style switcher I'm just wondering how
efficient all that work is?
Sorry if I sound negative, I don't mean to... I'm just not really a fan of style
switchers unless it has a distinct advantage of adjusting readability/usability
for the visitor.
Although, to your advantage, I love kick-ass php writing.

Anton