Hi Mike

Not sure what you mean about no url in the doctype declaration on the meetings page. I am using <!DOCTYPE html PUBLIC "-//W3C//DTD HTML 4.01 Transitional//EN" "http://www.w3.org/TR/html4/loose.dtd";> and it is there.

Sorry not to have been more specific - it was getting late ! It is only in IE and Opera that I have the problem (well, not really a problem, just a different rendering) , Firefox/Mozilla is fine.

Have just checked and I see that in this set of pages I have the FULL doctype ONLY on the meetings page which is why it is different from the rest. I meant to use the full doctype on all pages but it somehow got left off this set. So if I put it on all pages, no doubt they will all look the same. Thanks for bringing it up.

BTW, could not access your link- Directory Listing Denied message. Thanks again for the help.

Michael Allan wrote:

They look exactly the same to me here on Firefox, Lyn, but the meetings page doesn't have a url in the doctype declaration. I haven't been following this thread but, if you're viewing the pages in IE, the difference will be standards/quirks mode related:

http://msdn.microsoft.com/workshop/author/dhtml/reference/objects/ doctype.asp

Cheers,
Mike