Kay

Nice idea, I had thought of that but forget to implement it, but it
makes no difference anyway. I have made the changes, removing all
whitespace within the containing DIV, and MSIE 5 still insists on
putting some extra space in there!

Any more ideas? I know I can't be the first person to hit this problem ...

AS