I like it :) Easy to read, I found items of interest quickly, all good
from that side.
Two small problems though -- the ultra wide search input looks bad as
it overhangs the sidebar at anything more than 75% text-size (Moz1.7)
Also, the bottom radii of the sidebar are messy -- the curves have
jagged points in them which should be cleaned up.
later :)

Andrew
http://leftjustified.net/