> PHP always uses server time AFAIK and there's no way to adjust for
time
> zones since PHP cannot determine what time zone a client is in, at
least in
> the research I did a couple of years ago.

The "usual" way is to allow the client to choose what time zone they are
in then script the neccessary calculations, the choice may be by a drop
down list or profile or similar.

Of course if your site is aimed at casual visitors like this one then
that is perhaps not a solution.

In the case of http://www.matamanoa.com/new/ the problem seems to be
that some kind of calculation is being made but either no account of the
end of British Summertime (or equivalent) is being made or the Server's
clock is an hour out frpom what the developer assumed.

Alan