Morten Ohm Thalund wrote:

> I'm desperate for screenshots or error-reports from browsers other
> than Explorer 6, 5.5, 5, 4, Opera and Mozilla..
> The site: http://www.korsbjerggaard.dk/ny/
> Do you have Explorer 5 for MAC, AOL, Konqueror, Safari, or some other
> browser (maybe a really old version)?

Screenshot would be pointless. Konqueror 3.1 looks identical to Mozilla,
though I can't be sure since the text is subatomic.
--
"Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion or
prohibiting the free exercise thereof..." U.S. Constitution, Amendment 1

 Team OS/2 ** Reg. Linux User #211409

Felix Miata  ***  http://members.ij.net/mrmazda/auth/