Hi Chris,

I would probably try to find more semantically meaningful names for "column1", "column2" because the names as they are describe the visual presentation rather than the content or structure. An example may be "content-region1" or "feature1" - not great, but better [especially if you decide to rearrange the columns or make them rows later :) ] Perhaps something like "main-content" vs. "sidebar" would be suitable. As your template contains lorem ipsum text for columns of equal width, it's hard to tell if this makes sense for your site, my advice would be to just find names that describe the content better in the context of your site.

Good luck,

Iva.
www.livestoryboard.com

Chris Kennon wrote:

Hi,

Have I arrived at the semantically correct solution for placing the footer. Also before beginning the typographic positioning , does the core CSS have semantic credence.

http://working.ckimedia.com/index.php

begin:vcard
fn:Iva Koberg
n:Koberg;Iva
org:liveSTORYBOARD Inc.
adr:#5;;2 Clarence Place ;San Francisco;CA;94107;USA
email;internet:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
tel;work:415.615.9079
tel;fax:415.615.9036
tel;cell:415.823.5746
note:Keep your site fresh with ease and confidence!
x-mozilla-html:FALSE
url:http://www.livestoryboard.com
version:2.1
end:vcard